Report news from your neighborhood, city, country or continent
- mart mart
- ... >>>
Friday, January 23, 2015 03:02 UTC Author: doru6633
- Bullying at Playgrounds
- Today, we discuss the ways you can help bring the matter to a rest through some of the simplest ways there are. Often times, when children play outside in playgrounds, they are bound to face the ever-so-common bullying norm that has been seen for years in society. There is a point in every child's life... >>>
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 08:28 UTC Author: #61414
- Is Buying Playground Equipment A Smart Move?
- Play-structures have long served as the pinnacle of outdoor entertainment for children and continue to do so in many ways, but ever since the span of technology and the fast pace at which tablet PCs, smart phones and laptop computers are rolled out, it isn’t hard to deviate from that pattern. These days,... >>>
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 07:14 UTC Author: #61414
- Why our Children Get Bullied and Rejected in School?
- Children get bullied and rejected by their peers all the time; it’s a phase and it passes just like everything else in life. But does that mean we should do nothing about it? Research shows that there are several life factors (including social factors) that contribute towards social rejection. Why is... >>>
Tuesday, January 20, 2015 07:11 UTC Author: #61414
- Play Time vs. Screen Time: What’s Better, What’s Worse?
- Did you know that children and adults on average spend around 90 minutes on a physical activity every day and about 140 minutes on a screen-based activity. Research shows that as we are climbing into an advanced digital age, the screen-based activities are escalating significantly and the physical activities... >>>
Monday, January 19, 2015 10:19 UTC Author: #61414
- Playground for Toddlers: Is it Safe?
- There isn’t a moment in a day that goes by without you worrying about your child. It is okay as a parent to worry about your child, but this does not mean that you have to overprotected of your child. outdoor playground equipment comes with a promise of adventure and a threat for injuries and as a responsible... >>>
Monday, January 19, 2015 08:33 UTC Author: #61414
- zopomobilemart Phone
- A week ago i bought a HDC Galaxys S5,a Samsung Galaxy S5 clone from which is affordable and not so expensive. Two of my friends are also using and I really like this. This clone Galaxy S5 is a fully featurable phone that I want in smartphones. It works so far so good. its amazing, the features... >>>
Sunday, January 18, 2015 04:38 UTC Author: kamal65882
- Zorbing under the zorb ramp & track we called "novelty, unique charm, beyond the self" & quickly become popular of the sports tourism in twenty-first Century.Many of people open to challenge the limits of self, the pursuit of sports lovers self and personality. Holleyweb Inflatable Ltd. firmly... >>>
Thursday, January 15, 2015 09:17 UTC Author: holleyzorb
- Obesity in Children: What are We Doing Wrong?
- According to National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), more than 17%, which makes about 12.7 million of the total population, of children in America had obesity in 2010. The research shows that the prevalence of obesity in children has escalated from 15% (in 1980) to 21 % (in 1991),... >>>
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 07:33 UTC Author: #61414
- Child Cognitive Development: Effect of Physical Activity on Brain
- Did you know that physical activity significantly impacts the cognitive development in children of ages 1-5? Research shows that children who are exposed to more physical activity in the early stages of their lives are more cognitively sharper than the kids who have had less experience with physical... >>>
Monday, January 12, 2015 08:42 UTC Author: #61414