Lindsay Lohan Surveillance Video Photos of stealing necklace
Scenes from a surveillance video allegedly showing Lindsay Lohan stealing a $2,500 necklace will appear on a Web site and still images already are on the Internet.
The Spencer Co. of Beverly Hills says it will stream parts of the video "shortly" but did not specify when or how much of the video would be shown.
"Speculation as to what occurred that day has been the subject of intense rumor in the media and elsewhere," says the company on its Web site. "Many individuals want to be able to see the video streams from the jewelry store’s surveillance cameras, and we have obtained the exclusive license for them. The tapes speak for themselves."
News organizations wanting rights to the video were directed to the Associated Press, which is working with the Spencer Co. "by agreement," the site says. It doesn't say how it obtained the video, though reports say the jewelry store sold it.
Stills from the video showing Lohan walking around the store and trying on jewelry were posted by Entertainment Tonight.
Lohan, 24, faces a grand theft charge for allegedly walking away with the necklace from the Kamofie & Co. store in Venice, Calif., in January. Lohan has indicated it was all a mistake, that she thought she was allowed to borrow the necklace.
- Zoe Saldana Kardeşim İçin izle hd
- At this point, lindsay lohan chronicle just within your sweetheart flash surrounded by feature film admire Deer Hunter and that they Winter's Bone, two motion pictures I for my part...
Thursday, June 26, 2014 UTC
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off 'Just Breathe' Chest Tattoo
Friday, November 12, 2010 UTC
- hook up with Orijo reporter with regards to caught stealing news news broadcast
- weigh orijoreporters for stealing reports...
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 UTC
- Gold Necklace Set- Extensive Range of Gold Necklaces
- We have an extensive range of gold necklaces for women of 18 to 22 carats gold and diamond necklace set in Delhi, India. We are one of the best wholesale suppliers & manufacturers...
Friday, February 28, 2014 UTC